Financial Statements Review
* The review process is designed based on risk assessment.
* The quality of our work begins with our professionals who have extensive experience in doing the audit services for a number of the leading businesses in Jordan and GCC states.
* Our method relies on achieving goals through conscious listening to your needs, which provides us with a clear vision enables us to bring added value to the customer.
We also deliver the following
* Carry out a review of the business activities and not only the financial statements through the study of important and regulatory procedures that should be available. Express an opinion on plans.
* Define the applicable regulations and the company's opportunities for improvement.
* Work together with the company's employees to communicate on ongoing basis to gain access to modern ideas and discuss potential difficulties.
* Work carefully to suit your needs through the careful implementation of audit work.
*All businesses are required to prepare accounts in an acceptable format predetermined by accounting standards and national legislation, and we are always ready to assist in this regard. Whether you are a sole trader, close corporation or private limited that requires accounts for self-assessment or you are a government enterprise or town council preparing statutory accounts or a charity preparing an annual report, we will gladly prepare these on your behalf.
*You need to be able to concentrate on managing and developing your business, doing what you are best at. It is therefore important to have someone you can rely on to help with tax, social security, VAT and financial reporting matters. Lucent exists for this reason, to provide you with this valuable professional service. Using the very latest software we undertake weekly, monthly and quarterly accounting work, a service.
Using the very latest software we undertake weekly, monthly and quarterly accounting work, a service which is tailored to the exact requirements, and budget, of each client.
*We can help you to provide that evidence by preparing monthly or quarterly management accounts and helping you to compile detailed business plan, financial budgets and cash flow forecast.
In Lucent, we have the wide experience in managing the tax matters for our clients in Jordan and KSA, and other GCC states, through:
Business tax and zakat advisory services for the start up and ongoing businesses in Jordan and GCC states.
Manage the annual tax/ zakat compliance requirements.
Payroll tax services (payroll accounting, payroll tax calculation, pay slips preparation .etc.).
Withholding tax services (review of the agreements, advise on the tax implications arising therefrom, WHT calculation and preparation of WHT returns).
Transfer pricing (maintenance of local file, master file and CbCR reporting).
Appeal and controversary through reviewing the assessment, assist in filing an appeal to the tax authorities and represent clients before the tax courts.
Indirect tax (General Sales Tax or Value Added Tax) compliance services.
VAT implementation (VAT impact assessment, VAT workshops, VAT guide, VAT reflection to the accounting system and testing .etc).
Transaction tax and tax due diligence.
Represent the clients before the local tax authorities and tax courts discussing any assessments, appeals and other related matters.
Assist in the fast track processes to finalize the tax/ zakat position of our clients.